Marcadores

domingo, 17 de janeiro de 2016

Oh Snap! Let's Scrap! Forum

Hi!

I made two cards for the challenges and thought I would share them with you! I am loving to be there, everybody is so nice and friendly! I'm sure I'll be having a blast! And I want you to join me in the whole fun! I was always thinking: I have this huge stash of scrapbook kits, I find them adorable, but I never find a way to use them because there is always something from this or that store that I should use. Now I can dig my whole stash and play a ton of challenges! This is just what I wanted! For real!!!
I already left a link to the blog at the left, but you can just click on any of the invitation cards I made:


See you there!
Hugs!!!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.